Phase 2 - Configuring Xing's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section Log into your Gigya account and go to the Providers Configurations page of Gigya's website.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to http://www.gigya.com/ and sign in.
- Press the "Site Settings" button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the "Site Settings" page.
- Open the Providers Configuration tab and select Xing.
- Click on Xing to open its configuration window.
- Paste your keys (the "API Key" and the "Secret Key" from the end of phase 1) in the corresponding places:
Click the "Save Settings" button (located at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
- Select Secure redirects only to allow only HTTPS redirects from Xing.
- Click OK, then Save Settings.
That's it, Xing is configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized.