Phase 2 - Configuring VKontakte's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section Log into your Gigya account and go to the Providers Configurations page of Gigya's website.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to http://www.gigya.com/ and sign in.
- Press the 'Site Settings' button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the 'Site Settings' page.
- Select 'Providers Configurations' in the Site Settings page.
- On the "Providers Configurations" page select VKontakte.
- Click on VKontakte to open its configuration window.
- Paste the application ID from phase 1 in the 'API Key' field and the secure key from phase 1 in the 'Secret Key' field. Click the 'OK' button and then the 'Save Settings' button (located at
- Select Secure redirects only to allow only HTTPS redirects from VKontakte.
- Click OK, and then Save Settings at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, VKontakte's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with VKontakte.