- Open the Providers Configuration page of Gigya's Console.
- Select Twitter from the list of providers:
- Paste your "Consumer key' and 'Consumer secret' from the end of phase 1.
- If you are using a CNAME, be sure to select the "Enable CName" checkbox.
- Select Secure redirects only to allow only HTTPS redirects from Twitter.
- Click Save Settings on the lower right-hand corner.
- If you have checked the Request email addresses from users permission in the Twitter app permissions section, navigate to the Permissions tab of the Gigya Console and ensure that the Twitter Permission Enable retrieving email address is checked, and then press Save at the bottom of the page.