Phase 2 - Configuring RenRen's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section Open the Providers Configuration page of Gigya's website.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to https://console.gigya.com/ and sign in.
- Press the "Site Settings" button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the "Site Settings" page.
- Navigate to the Provider Configurations page, and open the Renren Configuration popup by clicking on the corresponding iconConsole.
- Select Renren from the list of providers.
- Paste your keys (the 'API Key' and the 'Secret Key' from phase 1) in the corresponding places:.
Click the "Save Settings" button (located at the
- Select Secure redirects only to allow only HTTPS redirects from Renren.
- Click Save Settings on the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, RenRen's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with RenRen.