Phase 3 - Configuring Odnoklassniki's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section Open the Providers Configuration page of Gigya's website. You must be logged in to Gigya.
- Click the Site Settings link that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the Site Settings page for that site.
- Once at the Site Settings page, click Providers Configurations from the left-hand menu.
On the "Providers Configurations" page, select the Odnoklassniki app settings by clicking the appropriate icon.
- Select Odnoklassniki from the list of providers.
- Paste your Public key, Secret Key, and Application ID that you received in the email from step 2 into the corresponding fields.
- If you are using a CNAME check the Enable CName box.
- Select Secure redirects only to allow only HTTPS redirects from Odnoklassniki.
- Click OK in the configurations dialog and then click the and then Save Settings button (located at on the lower right-hand corner of the Providers Configurations page).
That's it, Odnoklassniki's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to an hour for our system to become synchronized with Odnoklassniki.