Phase 2 - Configuring FourSquare's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section
Open the Providers Configuration page of Gigya'swebsite.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to http://www.gigya.com/ and sign in.
Press the "Site Settings" button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the "Site Settings" page.
- Select "Provider's Configurations" and click the Foursquare icon.
Select Foursquare from the list of providers.
- Paste your keys (the 'Client ID' and the 'Client Secret' from the end of phase 1) in the corresponding places:
Click the "Save Settings" button (located at
- Select Secure redirects only to allow only HTTPS redirects from Foursquare.
- Click Save Settings at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, FourSquare's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with FourSquare.