The following events are triggered by RaaS Screen-Sets.
- onError: called when an error occurs.
- onBeforeSubmit: called before a form is submitted. This event gives you an opportunity to perform certain actions before the form is submitted, or cancel the submission by returning "false".
- onSubmit: called when a form is submitted, can return a value or a promise. This event gives you the option of modifying the form data when it is submitted.
- onAfterSubmit: called after a form is submitted.
- onBeforeScreenLoad: called before a screen is rendered. This event gives you an opportunity to cancel the navigation by returning "false".
- onAfterScreenLoad: called after a new screen is rendered.
- onFieldChanged: called when a field is changed in a managed form.
- onHide: called when a user clicks the "X" (close) button, or when the screen is hidden at the end of the flow.
- onBeforeValidation: called after a user clicks Submit on a Screen-Set, and before Gigya's built-in field and form validations (onBeforeSubmit). Can be used to add custom validations to the form (e.g., ZIP code validation).