- Go to https://developer.amazon.com/ and login or register an account.
- Read and accept the Mobile App Distribution Agreement.
- Define how you intend to use your Developer account and click Save and Continue.
- Once your account is registered, or you have logged in, select the Apps & Services tab and then proceed to the Login with Amazon section of the Developer portal (image below in step #5).
- If you do not yet have a Security Profile, you will be prompted to create one now. Press the Create a New Security Profile button.
- You will be presented with your Client ID and Client Secret (which you will need to configure your Gigya Console Providers Configuration).
- Hover over the settings icon and select Web Settings to edit your Login apps settings.
- Fill Allowed Origins with your site's domain. If your domain is not https (SSL), use .
Enter into the Allowed Return URLs field . ?
Note: If your site is defined under one of Gigya's non-US data centers, please add another entry by pressing "Add Another" and enter:
https://socialize.<Data_Center>/GS/GSLogin.aspx? (e.g., for Europe). ?
Include Page Template_GS Current Datacenters Template_GS Current Datacenters
These entries cannot be replaced by a CNAME and are Case-Sensitive.
Click Save when complete and proceed to Phase 2.