May 20, 2019
- New login screen to the Console includes a cleaner design and alignment with SAP branding:
- You can now manage your cookie preferences for the Console, by opening the user menu and selecting Cookie Preferences:
- updateDateField parameter added the subscription and consent objects in datasource.write.hybrismarketing, thus adding support for syncing the original subscription or consent date into SAP Marketing Cloud.
- When using the generic API writer, you can now pass a field value to parameters and headers, and not just a hard coded value. This enhances the flexibility and usability of the generic API writer.
- New look and feel of the IdentitySync Studio in Gigya's Console:
February 27, 2019
- Changed look, including full-screen display of Console tools, changed backgrounds and colors
- Changed header that includes:
- New control for the partner name selector
- New control for the site selector
- New user menu that includes the “Admin” menu item, account management and more