- integer - An integer number (may contain 64bit long values as well), allows exact matching or range searches.
- float - A floating-point number, allows exact matching or range searches.
- basic-string - A string that only allows exact matching. Limited to 16K in length and allows grouping in a search query.
- string - A string that allows exact matching as well as full text search (partial searching based on keywords). Limited to 16K in length and allows grouping in a search query.
- text - A string that allows for full text search (partial searching based on keywords). Unlimited in length. Does not allow grouping.
- boolean - Contains 'true' or 'false' values.
- date - a date field, allows exact matching or range searches. The valid date format:
- Standard ISO 8601 time format (like "2011.07.14T184.108.40.206+3", may be specified without a time at all or without a time zone)
binary - The 'binary' field type cannot be inferred from the data and must be specified explicitly through the setSchema method. It can be used to hold large data objects such as base-64 images and large binary data. It is not limited in size or data format (besides the overall limitation of 512K per JSON object). However, it is not searchable using the ds.search method.
Anchor binary binary