- datasource.read.gigya.account has a new parameter, keepFieldNamesWithDotAsIs, that enables different handling of field names that contain a dot.
- updateDateField parameter added the subscription and consent objects in datasource.write.hybrismarketing, thus adding support for syncing the original subscription or consent date into SAP Marketing Cloud.
- When using the generic API writer, you can now pass a field value to parameters and headers, and not just a hard coded value. This enhances the flexibility and usability of the generic API writer.
- New addFilename parameter added to the parse components, file.parse.dsv and file.parse.json, for adding a to each record a "_filename" parameter. This is usually used for debugging.
- New look and feel of the IdentitySync Studio in Gigya's Console: