- New parameters in datasource.lookup.gigya.account:
- isCaseSensitive allows performing a case insensitive lookup. Note that regardless of the value of this parameter, lookups of all 'basic-string' values are always case sensitive.
- matchBehavior decides what to do in case of a match between the source field and the Gigya field. This can be used when you wish to import only those records that do not exist on the the target platform.
- New parameters in datasource.read.gigya.comment: apiKey, userKey and secret added for reading Gigya comments from a different source site.
- batchSize parameter added to datasource.write.hybrismarketing, for indicating the size of the record batch, enabling the ability to sync contacts in a batch, and not one by one as previously.