- batchSize parameter added to datasource.write.hybrismarketing, for indicating the size of the record batch, enabling the ability to sync contacts in a batch, and not one by one as previously.
- When a job fails after processing some files, it will now go into "retry" mode and attempt to handle the remaining files, while ignoring those already processed.
- fileNameRegex parameter added to the Amazon S3 reader, for filtering files by their name.
- Updates to the SAP Marketing cloud writer (datasource.write.hybrismarketing):
- New timeout parameter for configuring the time to wait for a response from the platform
- New mobileField parameter for passing a contact's mobile phone number into SAP Marketing Cloud
- New communicationType field in the consent object, for passing the communication type to which the contact consented
- timeout parameter added to SFTP and FTP writers and readers.
- In custom scripts, setSessionParameter is now limited to 100 lines.