- Support for flexible time notation in the WHERE clause ("where" parameter) of datasource.read.gigya.account.
- New Record namespace added to IdentitySync scripts, used for creating custom dataflow steps. For more information, see IdentitySync Custom Scripts.
- Support for Silverpop: New scripts for reading from and writing to Silverpop, including dataflow examples. See Script Repository here and here, and inbound and outbound flows.
- Support for writing to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget). See Script Repository and outbound Dataflow.
- New maxFileSize parameter added to file.format.dsv and file.format.json, used to split the output files into multiple files of smaller size.
- New updatePolicy added to datasource.write.gigya.account for defining how to handle existing values in Gigya's database - whether to override them, or append to existing values.
- New formatting parameters added to file.format.krux: quoteFields and separator.
- New scripts and dataflow templates for integration with Campaign Monitor. See outbound and inbound dataflows, and the Script Component Repository
- Support for Constant Contact: New scripts for reading from and writing to Constant Contact, including dataflow examples. See Script Repository, here and here.
- New generic script that can call any of Gigya's APIs, including those that write data to a Gigya database: datasource.write.gigya.generic.
- New status parameter added to datasource.read.mailchimp.
- New datasource.write.exacttarget script for writing subscriber data to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget).
- Email notifications sent at the end of the dataflow execution now also includes the site ID.
- Support for Marketo inbound and outbound flows. See templates, Marketo Dataflow - Inbound and Marketo Dataflow - Outbound, and Script Component Repository.
- New dataflow template for Game Mechanics lookup: Game Mechanics Dataflow.
- Bug fix: On export flow that includes PGP encryption and running on large amount of accounts, the job failed with heartbeat error.
- Improved export performance to support parallel search.
- New parameter maxConcurrency for improving performance of parallel search added to datasource.read.gigya.account and datasource.read.gigya.ds scripts. See Script Component Repository.
- New parameter from added to datasource.read.gigya.account for specifying the data source. See Script Component Repository.
- Bug fix: PGP decryption failed when trying to decrypt compressed file.
- Console enhancement: Added support for job history and job details.
- New scripts in the Script Component Repository for reading and writing to Azure Blob cloud storage using shared access signature (SAS).
- Full dataflow sample for writing data to Azure Blob cloud storage using SAS, here: Azure SAS Dataflow.
- Bug fix: Corrected the format for likes in the Krux Dataflow when using file.format.krux.
- New maxRetry parameter in datasource.write.mailchimp sets the maximum number of retry attempts before the job fails. The default is 30.
- New scripts in the Script Component Repository for reading and writing to Mailchimp.
- The field.array.extract script supports new types of arrays.
- Bug fix: When refreshing worker sites, the admin domain is used.
- New script: datasource.read.gigya.audit for retrieving audit log items using an SQL-like WHERE clause.
- New sortBy and sortOrder parameters added to datasource.read.ftp and to datasource.read.sftp, for sorting the files by a selected field (e.g. time).
- Developer custom scripts: Developers who have the _idx_script_developers permission can write custom IDX scripts in JS and add them to the Script Component Repository. To get this permission, open a Salesforce case.
New fileName parameter replaces the filePrefix, fileDateFormat and fileExtension parameters, for a more flexible formatting of file names. See the relevant file formatting scripts in the Script Component Repository.
An outline of the changes made to the Gigya ETL Service.