- In the Drupal admin console, go to Gigya RaaS module configuration > Screen-Sets.
- Under Login/Registration Screen-set:
- Under Desktop screen-set ID, specify the name of the Gigya screen-set to use for login and registration. If you want it to be different from the default, remove the checkmark from Use system value, then specify the name.
- If you are using a different screen-set for mobile screens, specify that under Mobile Screen-set ID.
- Repeat for the screens you wish to use in the Profile Update screen-set.
- Repeat for any custom screen-sets you are using, e.g., Default-LiteRegistration.
- Select the Sync Data option if you want any data entered by the user synced to Magento when the form successfully completes. Synchronization is done in accordance with the configured field mapping schema.
- Click Save Configuration.