- Under Actions, click (schedule) to open the Scheduler.
- Click Create Schedule.
- Configure the schedule:
- Enter a schedule name
- Change the start time as needed
- Choose whether to run once or at scheduled intervals
- "Pull all records" should usually be selected only in the first run, when migrating records from one database to the other, and in any case should be used with caution. If the checkbox is not selected, and this is the first time this dataflow is run, records will be pulled according to the following logic:
- If the dataflow is set to run once, all records from the last 24 hours will be pulled.
- If the dataflow is recurring, records will be pulled according to the defined frequency. For example, if the dataflow is set to run once a week, the first time it is run, it will pull all records from the previous week.
- (Optional) Enter the email adress(es) for success and failure of the dataflow run.
- (Optional) Limit to a specific number of records. This is usually used for test runs: when running a test from the dashboard, a one-time schedule is created which runs immediately for 10 records.
- Click Create, and, once you are back in the Schedule dashboard, click the Refresh button.
- The status of the scheduling is indicated in the Status column.
- You can stop a job mid-run by clicking the Stop icon under Actions: