December 18, 2018
- When Lite Registration is performed using accounts.setAccountInfo, a UID is returned in the response.
- Lite Preferences Center can now include user-editable profile and data fields, and not only preferences.
- Emails used in Lite Registration are now validated with the same logic used for profile.email (Gigya's default validation, or a regex expression defined in the format parameter for profile fields in accounts.setSchema).
- When a job fails after processing some files, it will now go into "retry" mode and attempt to handle the remaining files, while ignoring those already processed.
- fileNameRegex parameter added to the Amazon S3 reader, for filtering files by their name.
- Site admins can now set a custom issuer for OIDC in the Console.
- The 'Plugins' code configuration page has been removed from Gigya's Console. You can access the same functionality in our Developer's Guide.
December 3, 2018
- New Extension, onBeforeSocialLogin, is triggered when a user performs social login. Currently, the extension is supported only for SAML login, and will be expanded later on to include other types of social login.
- Updates to the SAP Marketing cloud writer (datasource.write.hybrismarketing):
- New timeout parameter for configuring the time to wait for a response from the platform
- New mobileField parameter for passing a contact's mobile phone number into SAP Marketing Cloud
- New communicationType field in the consent object, for passing the communication type to which the contact consented
- timeout parameter added to SFTP and FTP writers and readers
- In custom scripts, setSessionParameter is now limited to 100 lines.
- New "Fallback policy" setting allows choosing between ignoring all errors in the execution of an Extension, and failing all flows if an error occurs.
- New templates available in IdentitySync Studio, when creating a dataflow:
Import Full Accounts from SFTP
Import Lite Accounts from SFTP
- New header in Gigya's Console, includes the following:
New SAP logo, replacing the Gigya logo
Changed control for the partner name selector
Changed control for the site selector
November 5, 2018
- New component, datasource.read.azure.blob_token, for reading data "blobs" from the Azure Blob cloud storage using an access token.
- New parameters added to datasource.write.gigya.generic : apiKey, userKey and secret, enable the usage of the generic writer in a Gigya-to-Gigya data transfer scenario. These parameters are used as credentials from the source site, from which to read data.
October 15, 2018
- New component, datasource.delete.hybrismarketing, for deleting end-users from the SAP Marketing Cloud (Hybris Marketing) database, following a deletion from the Gigya database.
- New from parameter added to datasource.read.gigya.audit, for selecting the audit log from which to query (Gigya's main Audit Log, or the Consent Vault).
- New marketingAreaField in the datasource.write.hybrismarketing component, for passing the marketing area associated with a record into SAP Hybris Marketing.
- Support for adding an error path after datasource.write.salesforce.
To use Extensions, host custom functions on your site or a serverless computing host (e.g. Lambda). Then, specify which Extension Endpoint (Gigya flow) to attach these functions to. Based on the response received from the Extension endpoint, the service will either allow the flow to proceed, or block it if the validation failed.
- You can now create a Lite Preferences Center where lite users can view and edit their privacy and communication settings. This was previously only available for fully-registered users.
- Gigya's OpenID Connect offering now supports custom scopes and claims.
August 13, 2018
- New component, datasource.read.gigya.comment, executes a search in Gigya's comment database.
- New parameters added to datasource.write.hybrismarketing, for supporting writing subscription and consent information to Hybris Marketing.
- If your site implementation includes Customer Consent, a new Consent History tab displays an audit of the consent transactions captured for this user, in a user-friendly timeline format.
- New addResponse parameter in datasource.write.gigya.generic enables including Gigya's API response in the output file, which can then be used in a later step.
- You can now connect the generic writer (datasource.write.gigya.generic) to a next step that follows a successful run, and not just a failed one.
- You can now stop a job mid-run, by hitting the Stop icon in the Job history window:
- The inferColumns parameter was removed from file.format.dsv, as column names are inferred automatically, or set manually using the columns parameter.
Risk Based Authentication now also processes login attempts made by unknown (non-registered) accounts, where previously it only processed information of known (registered) accounts.
You can now customize the sender name and message that are sent in an SMS message when two-factor authentication is triggered. For more information, contact your Gigya
Include Page Account Manager CS Title Excerpt Template Account Manager CS Title Excerpt Template
You can now dynamically structure the URL of the reset password page, using placeholders for the site API key and for the reset token.
- Self-serving SSL certificate provisioning is now available to site admins allowing you to generate SSL certificates for CNAMES without requiring assistance from Gigya’s support.
March 6, 2018
- Permissions to run an IdentitySync job are now granted automatically on the worker, for partners and users with the relevant permissions.
- When creating custom scripts using the record.evaluate component in IdentitySync studio, you can now expand to full-screen mode for easier code editing:
February 26, 2018
- When reviewing the details of a job in the Job History page, you can now sort by each one of the step metrics (e.g., by duration, step name, number of errors).
- New newsletterField in datasource.write.silverpop enables writing to Silverpop's built-in status field, rather than to a custom field.
- Updated Silverpop templates in IdentitySync studio use newsletterField by default.
February 18, 2018
- Partner ID and API key added to the email notification sent after a job executes.
January 29, 2018
- You can now use IdentitySync to copy accounts from one Gigya site to another. For more information, see IdentitySync.
- New step metrics for advanced debugging and monitoring of dataflows that fail or take a long time to execute. For more information about monitoring dataflows, see IdentitySync.
Support for using Google’s reCAPTCHA v.2 in login screens. If you are using reCAPTCHA v.1, you should migrate to v.2 before March 31, 2018. For more information, see CAPTCHA.
- Due to low adoption, we are sunsetting the iRank parameter. It will be returned so as not to break existing implementations, but the value will always be zero. The affected APIs are:
January 15, 2018
For more information on IdentitySync releases, see IdentitySync Change Log.
Version 7.3 - Released on June 26, 2017
Lite Registration enables your customers to sign up in a passwordless flow to subscribe to newsletters, or to receive added value (such as voting, unlocking content, contest participation, etc.) without completing a full registration flow.