The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!
This page is a step-by-step guide for the process of opening and setting up an external application in WeChat as part of the Gigya Setup process. Please note that in order to use WeChat, you must first configure application settings for the WeChat social network in the Gigya console. WeChat cannot operate in demo mode.
Phase 1: Opening an Application in WeChat
- Go to the WeChat developers' page at https://open.weixin.qq.com/, click the Login link and enter your email and password to log into the site (if you have not signed up for the site yet, you will have to sign up first).
- In the Applications page, click on the button to create a new app.
- In the first step of the app creation process, enter your app's name and description and upload two icons for the app (28x28 pixels and 108x108 pixels in PNG format, up to 300 KB in file size). Then click the green "Next" button.
- In the second step of the app creation process:
- In the "Authorized Callback URL" box, enter your CNAME if you have one, or enter "socialize.<Data_Center>" (how to determine your data center).Where <Data_Center> is:
us1.gigya.com- For the US data center.
eu1- For the European data center.
au1- For the Australian data center.
ru1- For the Russian data center.
cn1- For the Chinese data center.
If you are not sure of your site's data center, see Finding Your Data Center.
- In the Website URL box, enter your website URL.
- Click the link to download the WeChat registration form.
Phase 2: Configuring WeChat's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Log into your Gigya account and go to the Providers Configurations page of Gigya's Console.
- Click on WeChat to open its configuration window.
- Paste the 'APP ID' and 'APP Key' from phase 1, in the corresponding places:
- Select Secure redirects only to allow only HTTPS redirects from WeChat.
- Click OK, then click Save Settings.
Currently, Gigya only supports WeChat for Social Login. For a complete list of supported capabilities by social network, please review our Social Network Capabilities Table.
That's it, WeChat's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with QQ.