This page is a step-by-step guide for the process of opening and setting up an external application in Spiceworks as part of the Gigya Setup process.
Phase 1 - Opening an External Application in Spiceworks
- Send an email to makeITsocial@spiceworks.com with:
- Main Application URL:
- Callback URL:
Paste the following URL in the 'Callback URL' field: http://socialize.gigya.com/GS/GSLogin.aspx
Copy your 'Consumer Key' and 'Consumer Secret' from the email you receive from Spiceworks.
Phase 2 - Configuring Spicework's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Open the Providers Configuration page of Gigya's Console.
- Select Spiceworks from the list of providers.
- Paste your keys (the 'key' and the 'secret' keys from the end of phase 1) in the corresponding places.
- Select Secure redirects only to allow only HTTPS redirects from Spiceworks.
- Click the "Save Settings" button (located at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, Spicework's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with Spiceworks.