Sitecore 6.1.1, September 4, 2019
- Update - Included previously missing file in the root of the .zip.
Sitecore 7.x and 8.x GCOnnector deprecation, August 31, 2019
- As previously announced in November 2018, due to a change in Sitecore's internal architecture, all Sitecore GConnectors for all versions prior to 9.0 have been deprecated and are no longer available.
Version 6.1 for Sitecore 9.x, March 6th, 2019
- Added Sitecore Delete Sync v1.0 (separate module) for deleting users in Sitecore after deletion from Gigya.
Version 6, October 2018
- Added a GConnector for Sitecore 9
- Added a migration tool for updating existing implementations of GConnector v5 for Sitecore 8.1 and 8.2 to the v6 GConnector for Sitecore 8.x.
Version 5, January 2018
- Support for Sitecore's Experience Database (xDB), including a new Sitecore rule section, Gigya xDB, that can be used for personalization.
- Localization support.
Version 4, June 2017
- Support for Sitecore 8.2.2
- Support using Gigya application key and secret, rather than the partner secret.
Support for creating and deleting Gigya users in Sitecore User Manager platform.
If your Gigya settings including requiring email verification to complete the registration, you will not be able to create new users in Sitecore User Manager.
Version 3, October 2015
Support for Sitecore 8
Data center support
Changes to the connector in response to updates to Gigya's platform