Qualifio is an online platform that enables creating and publishing content to websites, mobile apps and social networks, and is used to generate registrations. The integration between Gigya and Qualifio allows you to:
- Boost the number of new registrations
- Ensure consistency and quality of data collection
- Provide registered customers with a user friendly experience.
For more information on implementing Gigya with Qualifio, please contact Qualifio's support.
There are 3 different ways to integrate your Gigya platform with Qualifio:
- Display a Gigya Screen-Set
- Redirect to an external login/register web application
- Inline with custom Qualifio connection window.
Data Collection and Profile Enrichment
Regardless of the integration method selected, Qualifio's identification forms are used to enrich user profiles and sending new or updated data back to Gigya.
In all scenarios, it is also possible to have an extra column in Qualifio's campaign statistics module with the participant's Gigya ID.
The Qualifio connection window is replaced by the screen-set you have designed in the Gigya platform.
- The Gigya ID is used to query the Gigya REST API and fetch the participant's profile.
- The Qualifio form appears pre-filled with known data from Gigya. Opt-ins are shown in this screen as well.
- Participants may edit the pre-filled fields.
You can configure an option within Qualifio to automatically submit a form that is completely filled, in other words: no form will be shown to logged in users where all requested data in the Qualifio campaign already exists in Gigya.
External Web Application
The Gigya ID is used to query the Gigya REST API and fetch the participant's profile. The Qualifio form appears pre-filled with known data from Gigya. Opt-ins are shown in this screen as well.
Participants may edit the pre-filled fields.
Redirection to your web application
Redirect to Qualifio campaign, form is pre-filled
To avoid unecessary redirections of an already logged-in user to your application, Gigya's SSO feature will detect if the user is logged-in by calling socialize.getUserInfo.
If the user is already logged-in, it's possible to query the Gigya REST API without displaying the login application.
Inline Qualifio Connection Window
It is possible to use Qualifio's connection window as the basis for the integration with Gigya. Here are the 4 possible scenarios for the participant’s journey:
Participant has an account and is already logged-in
In the connection window of a Qualifio campaign, participant will see a hello screen with two options:
- Continue: The Qualifio form appears pre-filled with known data from Gigya. Opt-ins are shown in this screen as well.
Participants may edit the pre-filled fields. Email/password are often hidden.
You can configure an option within Qualifio to automatically submit a form completely filled.
Log out: Returns the user to the login screen to open a new session.
Participant has an account but is not logged in
In the connection window of a Qualifio campaign, participant will see a login screen with two options:
Log in: Participants can either log in using Facebook or by using their account on the website. If log in is successful, the Qualifio form appears pre-filled with known data from Gigya. Opt-ins are shown in this screen as well.
Participants may edit the pre-filled fields. Email/password are hidden.
Create an account: See below.
Participant doesn't have an account
- Create an account: The Qualifio form appears empty. Opt-ins are shown in this screen as well. Participants must fill-in the required fields, including email and password fields.
Participant has forgotten their password
Option can be activated, a « Forgot Password » link will be available to reset a password directly from the login screen.
How does it work?
Account operations are made using the Gigya REST API. Each call to the API is initiated using the token granted for the identified participant. During the account creation phase, a temporary new user token is granted before sending the contact form. Account operations currently supported are get, create (inline method only), update and logout (inline method only).
- The Gigya UID is the key used to identify the participant during account operations.
Provide the following information to Qualifio:
Provide the Following Information
- Gigya data center.
- API key, user and secret keys to communicate, on your behalf, with Gigya web services.
- Gigya profile fields (e.g., profile.firstName, profile.email), to sync with Qualifio.
- Custom Gigya data fields to sync with Qualifio. Can be used to send:
Other custom data
- Only with the inline method:
Social provider options (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Linkedin, Google+, Paypal,)
Error message translations to be displayed when communicating with Gigya's database (Response Codes and Errors).
- Only with the screen-set method - the screen-set name to display + additional parameters to initialize the screen-set.