Under certain circumstances it may be necessary for Gigya Support to have access to your application to resolve technical issues or assist with troubleshooting.
You may grant the Gigya team administrator and developer privileges to your app, so that we can assist you with the configuration.
Your organization will still maintain control over the application, and you may disable Gigya’s access at any time.
- If you do not have an app on Facebook yet, follow steps 1-7 in the instructions for opening a new app.
- If you are not logged into Facebook, log in and go to https://developers.facebook.com/.
- Go to your app's dashboard by opening the "Apps" menu and selecting your app from the list.
- Click on "Roles". Then, in the "Administrators" section, click the "Add Administrators" button.
- In the dialog box that opens, enter the name or user ID of the Gigya developer. Contact your account manager to receive the Gigya developer's name or user ID on Facebook.
- Next, in the "Developers" section, click the "Add Developers" button.
- In the dialog box that opens, enter the name or user ID of the Gigya developer again.
Once you have provided Gigya access to your app, contact your Implementation Consultant to continue the setup process with the Gigya team's help.