Gigya iOS 9 Support
Gigya's iOS SDK fully supports iOS 9.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare your apps for iOS 9:
1. Integrate the Latest Social Network SDKs
- Facebook SDK v4.7.1 - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios.
- Google+ SDK v1.7.1 - https://developers.google.com/+/mobile/ios/getting-started.
2. Allow Application Themes
To use Facebook and Google+ logins, you will need to whitelist their app schemes in your app's plist file as follows:
For more information, see:
3. Whitelist Facebook Servers for Network Requests
The temporary flag 'NSAllowsArbitraryLoads' will disable 'App Transport Security' globally in your app if it is not prepared for migration. For more information, see https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/3544.
- Facebook's default login behavior 'FBSDKLoginBehaviorNative' has been changed on iOS 9 to login via WebView, even if the Facebook app is installed. This is by design.
For more information, see https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/786729821439894/?search_id.
- There is currently an open issue with Facebook: "...the first app switch for a given scheme will also prompt the user with a confirmation dialog. We are investigating this but there is no workaround at this time."
For more information, see https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/ios9#whitelistapp.