Version 3.x - June 2020
- Update - PHP SDK is now opensource and available on GitHub.
- Update - You can now only use the PHP SDK when listed in your composer.json file as a dependency.
- Update - This SDK is completely refactored, this version is not a replacement for previous versions and is a breaking change.
Version 2.17.2 - 19 February 2020
- Recommended Update - Replaced out of date cacert.pem file to include all current Customer Data Cloud certificates.
Version 2.17.1 - 25 March 2018
- Bug fix - If you are using 2.17.0, this is a mandatory update due to a critical bug relating to the included certificate bundle not being found during some edge case flows.
Version 2.17.0 - 25 October 2017
- No functional changes.
- All classes were moved to stand-alone files and included in a new GSSDK.lib folder (including the cacert.pem file).
- Upgrading to Gigya PHP SDK v2.17.0 requires the complete replacement of any previous versions of the PHP SDK, however, once this is done, does not require any changes to existing applications code.
Version 2.16.0 - 17 September 2017
- Removed Expect: 100-continue header from POST api calls.
- By default, requests are now sent over HTTPS
Version 2.15.9 - 03 May 2017
- Added the function getDynamicSessionSignatureUserSigned() to enable generation of Dynamic Session Expiration cookies using an application key and secret pair, instead of the partner secret.
Version 2.15.8 - 01 Feb 2016
- Fixed bug with proxy response header handling.
Version 2.15.6 - 08 May 2014
- Bug fixes.
Version 2.15.5 - 10 Nov 2013
- cacert.pem (trusted CA store) is now required to send requests.
- SDK is now packaged in a zip file containing cacert.pem.
Version 2.15.4 - 09 Sep 2013
- userKey - A new optional parameter in GSRequest constructor. A key of an admin user with extra permissions.
- Bug fixes.
Version 2.15.3 - 22 Apr 2013
- GSRequest.setProxy supports two new optional parameters: proxyUserPass, proxyType. These new parameters allow authentication via proxy.
- GSRequest.setCurlOptionsArray - a new method that enables setting multiple options for a cURL session, in addition to the options that are supported with the GSRequest.setProxy.
Version 2.15.2 - 06 Nov 2012
- GSRequest.setAPIDomain - new method that provides the option to specify a data center to be used for making API calls. For example: "eu1.gigya.com" for Europe data center.
Version 2.15 - 10 Apr 2012
- SigUtils.getDynamicSessionSignature - a new method for implementing dynamic control over login session expiration. Learn more in the Control Session Expiration guide.
- GSRequest.setProxy - a new method that gives you the option to specify a proxy, through which the request will be sent.
- timeout - a new optional parameter in the GSRequest.send method. This parameter gives the option to set a response timeout.
Version 2.13.4 - 11 Aug 2011
- GSDictionary class is deprecated, and is replaced by the following new classes:
- GSObject - New class, used for passing parameters, for example when issuing requests or receiving response data.
- GSArray - New class, used for passing Arrays, for example when issuing requests or receiving response data.
Old Code (using GSDictionary):
New Code (using GSObject and GSArray):
Version 2.13 - 26 June 2011
- When sending a request, if useHTTPS is set to 'true', the request is not signed and the secret key is passed instead - this saves CPU of calculating signature, since it's secured by HTTPS.