The Groups object contains all the user's CIAM for B2B Organization Management settings.
The Groups object returned from accounts.getAccountInfo contains (if not empty or null):
- organizations - Array of organization settings.
- roles - Array, the roles assigned to the user.
- department - String, the user's department.
- job - String, the user's job description.
- orgId - String, the orgId of the organization assigned from Organization Management.
- status - String, the user's organization status, i.e., 'active'.
Updating User groups data
The Groups object is a read-only object that is received, in real-time, data maintained in the Organization Management system. There is no way to update this data outside of the Organization Management dashboard, e.g., you can not set or update this information using accounts.setAccountInfo.