Gigya Two-Factor Authentication
Using Gigya's service requires being able to verify your identity via Two-Factor Authentication. This requires a device with the ability to receive SMS text messages, or with a time-based authentication app installed (such as Google Authenticator).
When prompted to Secure Your Account, select between phone (SMS) authentication and time-based authentication (scanning a QR code with an authenticating app).
- Select your Country code via the drop-down menu.
- Enter your phone number, including area code.
- Choose whether to receive a Text message or a Voice mail.
- Press Send.
You will shortly thereafter receive a message or call to the number inputted. Simply enter this code into the Verification field and press Submit.
If you entered the phone number incorrectly, you may edit it from the Verification screen and re-send the verification code.
- Open the authenticating app on your phone (such as Google Authenticator) and scan the QR code shown:
- Enter the code generated by the app, under "Gigya":
- Press Submit.