Upgrading from any version previous to Version 5.0.9 (released June 11th, 2018) or later, after downloading and installing the GConnector, you will need to re-encrypt the secret key.
July 14, 2019 - v5.4.0
Added the ability to sync data from Gigya to Magento independent of any individual user action.
June 5, 2019 - v5.3.5
- Fixed an issue with the login screen sometimes not loading in a modal.
- Resolved a potential incompatibility with 3rd party modules in the registration page.
- The module is now compatible with Magento 2.3.1.
April 28, 2019 - v5.3.4
Added license information – Apache v2 license.
April 8, 2019 - v5.3.3
Validation improvements in the custom screen-sets feature.
March 25, 2019 - v5.3.2
Improved and fixed an issue related to compatibility with Magento 2.3.0.
Fixed an issue with field mapping breaking on empty date sync to Gigya.
Improved logging when debug mode is enabled.
February 25, 2019 - v5.3.1
Fixed issues with field mapping from Magento 2 to Gigya.
Improved validation for field mapping config.
Improved logging related to field mapping.
February 11, 2019 - v5.3.0
Added the ability to add any Gigya screen-set, i.e., consent or lite registration screen-sets, as a Magento 2 widget.
Fixed a minor UI issue during checkout.
December 3, 2018 - v5.2.0
The CMS Starter Kit library is now included directly in the connector, and does not have to be installed separately.
Fixed multiple issues in login/register and checkout when the connector is installed but Gigya is disabled.
Fixed an issue where it was impossible to enable debug mode without entering valid Gigya credentials.
Fixed a possible site crash when the module is installed but not configured.
Fixed an error on email validation during guest checkout.
Fixed an issue with an incorrect login form appearing in the guest checkout process.
Fixed a conflict with Magento's URL build knockout.js functionality.
Fixed a UI issue with whitespace in the site header
November 5, 2018 - v5.1.1
- Bug fixes.
October 15, 2018 - v5.1.0
- User Deletion released.
- Disable module for specific sites in a group support.
July 29, 2018
- Fixed issue with config being taken from the default scope on multi-site setup, instead of the website scope.
July 11, 2018
- Fixed errors on setup:di:compile execution
- Fixed errors that could happen in some case when subscribing to M2 newsletter
- Fixed field mapping issues from Magento 2 to Gigya
- Fixed loader not disappearing on checkout
June 11, 2018
Important note: after downloading and installing this version, you will need to re-encrypt the secret key.
Support for Magento version 2.2.4 and PHP 7.1.
You can now configure screen sets from with the Magento admin console.
When guest checkout is disabled in Magento, Gigya's login/registration screen will be displayed when a user proceeds to checkout.
April 9, 2018
Fixed session: session must end on a fixed date/time:
- Modifications to Magento do not renew cookies for fixed configuration
- Modify session ending based on expires_in parameter from Gigya Web SDK
- Get correct redirection after customer login
- Fix to correct redirection if it is already logged in from another site
October 10, 2017
New connector that supports Magento 2.1, includes:
- UID-based sync
- Session management: dynamic and fixed.
- Backoffice sync
- Improved field mapping module
- Data Store sync
- Muti-site support
Version 4.0.6 - May 4, 2016
New connector released for Magento 2.0 includes:
- Support for RaaS
- Field mapping, including UID sync
- Secure API calls using application key and secret
- Encrypted application secret in the database
- Session management
- SSO support
- Extended logs in debug mode