Version 7.x-7.2.5 - April 28th, 2019
Added license information – Apache v2 license.
Version 7.x-7.2.4 - March 25th, 2019
Fixed a double redirection issue on self-initiated logout.
Version 7.x-7.2.3 - January 27th, 2018
Fixed Internet Explorer 11 compatibility issues when Drupal is installed in a subdirectory.
- Fixed an issue in session management when Drupal is installed in a subdirectory.
Version 7.x-7.2.2 - January 27th, 2019 - Mandatory Upgrade
Bug fix: Fixed an error installing the module due to internal breaking configuration changes.
- Due to configuration changes no previous versions should be installed.
Version 7.x-7.2.1 - December 18th, 2018
Version 7.x-7.2 - September 2nd, 2018
- Fixed redirect issue on multi-site setups.
Version 7.x-7.1 - July 3rd, 2018
- Added support for setSSOToken
Version 7.x-7.0 - June 4, 2018
- Updated .zip file name
Version 7.x-7.x - June 3, 2018
- New user deletion module, for managing the deletion in Drupal of users who were deleted from the Gigya database.
Version 7.x-6.8 - May 2, 2018
- Fixed an issue with logout
Version 7.x-6.6 - January 31, 2018
- Bug fixes
Version 7.x-6.5 - January 24, 2018
- Bug fixes
Version 7.x-6.3 - January 16, 2018
- Bug fixes
Version 7.x-6.2 - October 17, 2017
Bug fix: clean the logout cookie on sites with prefix in the URL.
Fix the gltexp check for use cases which bypass RaaS.
Version 7.x-6.1 - September 26, 2017
- Bug fix: logout cookie.
Version 7.x-6.0 - August 30, 2017
You can now configure a dynamic user session when Gigya leads the session.
- Bug fix: edit profile sync.
Version 7.x-5.7 - April 2017
Identity data is now synced based on Gigya's UID and not on the user's email. Existing implementations of the Drupal 7 GConnector continue to sync data based on emails as the user identifier. For a migration plan, contact your Customer Engagement Executive. For more information, see Drupal 7 UID-Based Sync.
Gigya recommends all clients who use the GConnector for Drupal 7 to migrate to this latest version, and to sync user data based on Gigya's UID, as it is more reliable and secure.
Version 7.x-5.5 - January 26, 2017
- Improved API documentation.
- Updated links in Drupal UI to Gigya's documentation.
- Bug fixes to update Drupal profile, logout functionality, comments plugin.
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!
Version 7.x-5.2 - October 13, 2016
- Support for synchronization with Gigya's Data Store (DS). The DS Sync module adds the ability to pull data from Gigya's Data Store and map it into the user account database in Drupal.
- Bug fixes to session sync and admin permissions.
Version 7.x-5.1 - July 12, 2016
- Improved field mapping -- added support for converting values from Gigya into the following Drupal field types: int, string, bool, Date (unix timestamp), Date (ISO Format).
Version 7.x-5.0 - June 5, 2016
- Added session management options: the admin can choose whether Gigya or Drupal will control the login sessions.
- Improved language support: admin can now choose whether Gigya interface elements will be displayed in a pre-selected language or in the Drupal page language.
Version 7.x-4.9 - May 3, 2016
- Bug fixes.
- Added support for mapping the Gigya UID to Drupal: UID is now one of the options in the Source (Gigya) field list (see Field Mapping.
- Added support for using App Key and App Secret as an alternative to the Gigya Secret.
- Added support for encrypting the Gigya Secret/App Secret using Drupal's Encrypt module.
Version 7.x-4.8 - July 7, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 7.x-4.7 - March 11, 2015
- For security reasons, the Global Settings page now only displays the Gigya Secret Key to users with the Gigya Major Admin permission.
- Updated module to use version 2 of Gigya's socialize.showLoginUI and socialize.showAddConnectionsUI APIs.
- Security enhancements.
Version 7.x-4.6 - October 14, 2014
- Support for Drupal Panels - you can now add the Gigya plugins to panels.
- Consumer Insights - support for adding custom notifications through the usage of Drupal rules.
- Added 'Follow Bar' support.
- GM - support for adding GM actions through the usage of Drupal rules.
- Support for Australian data center.
- Added support for future data centers.
- Added styles for the login button.
- New default screen-sets in the RaaS settings section.
- Mapping profile fields - added 'Profile2' fields support.
- Ability to link accounts for users who log in with the same identity from a new social network.
Version 7.x-4.5 - August 25, 2014
- Added ability to push RaaS user profile and data fields into Drupal user entity, by mapping source fields from Gigya's user profile to destination user entity fields in Drupal. User's data is automatically updated on registration, login and update profile.
Read more in the Updating Profile Data from Gigya to Drupal section.
- Support for Mapping Gigya Username (instead of Email) to Drupal Username. Clients who wish to protect the privacy of their user's email addresses can select "RaaS username field" from the "Map Drupal username field" drop-down menu, and make sure that username field is required from end users. Read more in the RaaS Configuration section.
- Administrators can define a "Post Login Redirect" URL where the user will be redirected to after logging in to the site.
- Added ability to pass advanced configuration parameters to GM plugins.
- The Advanced settings section supports passing parameters in JSON format, similar to passing parameters to API methods. See examples here.
- Added "Connect without Login Behavior" options to the Global Settings section in the site configuration panel. Read more in the connectWithoutLoginBehavior parameter description in the Global Configuration page.
- Fixed various bugs and issues.
Version 7.x-4.4 - November 18, 2013
- Using RaaS with Drupal. (RaaS) support - learn more in the dedicated guide:
- Upgraded Comments plugin (version 2)
Version 7.x-4.3 - March 24, 2013
New Gigya functionality:
- Rating & Reviews
- Activity Feed
- Gamification plugins
- Changed Comments to be per content type.
- Changed login process to by fully AJAX based.