This sample dataflow demonstrates reading subscription data from Gigya and writing to Campaign Monitor. The dataflow is built of the following steps:
- Reads data from Gigya, including the UID, profile.firstName, profile.email and custom subscription fields (data.subscribed). The next step is rename.
- Renames Gigya fields to match Campaign Monitor's format. Includes a custom field that was created at Campaign Monitor, "GigyaUID", to be matched with Gigya's "UID" field. The next step is writing to Campaign Monitor.
- Writes to Campaign Monitor's database, with the subscription status written to newsletterField.
For an in-depth explanation of each step, see Component Repository.
- When passing Gigya fields that contain lengthy strings (such as likes), note that Campaign Monitor custom fields are limited to a value of up to 250 characters.
- The IdentitySync integration with Campaign Monitor does not include support for multi-client installations, segments, campaigns and accounts.
- See Campaign Monitor documentation on getting a list ID.
- The Campaign Monitor date field indicates a data only, and does not include a timestamp for hours/minutes/seconds. See Unsubscribed API documentation.