Adobe Experience Manager Mobile (AEM Mobile) is a platform for building and managing mobile apps. The integration between Gigya and AEM Mobile provides the ability to add Gigya's Registration-as-a-Service (RaaS) to your apps quickly and easily, to authenticate app users securely via Gigya's SAML IdP. Gigya's RaaS is an end-to-end customer identity and access management system (CIAM) which provides you with rich user profile data and powerful insights to your app users.
- Set up Gigya as a SAML IdP according to the guide.
- Open the SAML IdP metadata, and copy the SSO Endpoint and X509 Certificate values, respectively.
- In AEM Mobile On-Demand Services, configure the identity provider in Master Settings:
- Under NameID Format, choose Unspecified.
- In the Authentication URL, paste the SSO Endpoint copied from Gigya's metadata.
- In the Public Signing Key Certificate, add the "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----" and "-----END CERTIFICATE-----" markers, then paste between them the X509 Certificate value copied from Gigya's metadata.
- Copy the Service Provider ID from the On-Demand Services and paste into the Issuer field in Gigya's SAML SP Settings page.
- Copy the Experience Manager Mobile Public Encryption Key Certificate to X509 Encryption Certificate in Gigya's SAML SP Settings page.
If you have further questions regarding this integration, contact email@example.com.
See the following AEM Mobile articles for more details:
- Custom authentication in AEM Mobile apps
- AEM Mobile: Setting up Gigya Authentication
- The On demand services API https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-solution/help/integrating-dps.html