- Support for Silverpop: New scripts for reading from and writing to Silverpop, including dataflow examples. See Script Repository here and here, and inbound and outbound flows.
- Support for writing to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget). See Script Repository and outbound Dataflow.
- New maxFileSize parameter added to file.format.dsv and file.format.json, used to split the output files into multiple files of smaller size.
- New updatePolicy added to datasource.write.gigya.account for defining how to handle existing values in Gigya's database - whether to override them, or append to existing values.
- New formatting parameters added to file.format.krux: quoteFields and separator.
- New scripts and dataflow templates for integration with Campaign Monitor. See outbound and inbound dataflows, and the Script Repository