External Library Support
The iOS SDK was tested with the following external libraries:
Version 3.5.6 - 28 February 2017
- Added support for AppThinning/Bitcode optimization.
- Automatically remove Google from login screens if there is no native app support on the device.
Version 3.5.3 - 31 July 2016
- Added support for the 'sessionExpiration' parameter in login requests.
- Fixed an issue with plugins being opened with an error by deleted or unauthorized users.
- Fixed an issue where an app crashes when a disabled Twitter system-user tries to log in.
Version 3.5.2 - 31 May 2016
- Miscellaneous feature enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 3.5.1 - 06 April 2016
- Added support for Apple Touch ID. To integrate Touch-ID, please see the upgrade guide.
- Gigya sessions are now stored encrypted under the keychain whether using Touch ID or not.
- Removed deprecated Apple APIs.
Version 3.5.0 - 28 February 2016
- Migrated google native login to use Google Sign-In. To integrate Google native Sign-In, please see the upgrade guide.
- Fixed bug in login dialog title.
- Fixed bug in login using socialize.notifyLogin.
Version 3.4.3 - 19 January 2016
- Fixed bug with Twitter's account-chooser dialog.
- Fixed re-authentication and security related bugs.
Version 3.4.2 - 27 July 2015
- Various Social Login and RaaS bug fixes.
Version 3.4.1 - 09 July 2015
- Changed Facebook login behavior to use FacebookSDK Web login if no Facebook app is installed.
- Added fix in PluginView to address a bug in Apple's UIWebView. The bug can be viewed here.
Version 3.4.0 - 14 June 2015
- Changed login behavior in Facebook and Google+ to help apps pass Apple review when submitting to the App Store.
- Gigya's SDK now uses the provider SDK to log users in to Facebook or Google+ when the provider's app and SDK exist on the device. If they don't exist, the GigyaLoginDontLeaveApp flag determines whether login occurs in a WebView or the browser. Set GigyaLoginDontLeaveApp flag to NO to handle login in the browser.
- The GigyaLoginDontLeaveApp flag now defaults to YES. As a result, make sure to use the correct selector (i.e., provide a viewController instance) when logging the user in. For an example, see the loginToProvider code example.
Version 3.3.2 - 28 May 2015
- Fixed bug in screen-set plugin.
Version 3.3 - 06 May 2015
- New SDK supports Facebook SDK version 4.1.0. To integrate the new SDK, please turn to the upgrade guide.
Version 3.2 - 06 April 2015
- Logout calls from the JS SDK now also end the mobile session.
- RaaS 'Account pending registration' (error code 206001) response now includes a profile object with available profile fields.
- The iOS SDK now uses ARC.
- Several bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where requests would fail on asynchronous calls in multithreaded environment.
- Comments plugin is now working.
Version 3.1 - 15 January 2015
- Twitter SSO now displays an account chooser when there is more than a single account.
- Added global ‘requestTimeout’ parameter for setting default timeout on all network requests.
- Replaced dependency on Twitter.framework with Social.framework.
- Solved all deprecation warnings.
- Bug fixes:
- Google SSO now respects server defined scopes.
- Google SSO using 'showLoginProvidersPopOver' method now uses the 'googlePlusExtraPermissions' parameter.
- GSPluginView now returns immediate error when an exception is thrown during the plugin's JS loading process.