Version 7.2 - Released on April 05, 2017
- New option of dividing sites in a site group to separate SSO Segments, where only sites that belong to the same segment share an SSO experience.
Global Configuration in the Console
- Global Configuration can now be created, saved and edited within Gigya's Console, and includes built-in mobile support.
- Added Subscriptions option for facilitating newsletter sign-up when mapping fields in the UI Builder.
- New accounts.unsubscribe API for unsubscribing users from newsletters.
- It is now possible to override master configurations in child sites regarding CAPTCHA requirement for new registrations.
- You can now update comment sender data after a comment has been posted, allowing you to preserve sender information (such as photos) when migrating between servers.
- Added support for sharing images to VKontakte.
- The OpenId Connect Relying Party (OIDC RP) redirectUri has been changed.
- The socialize.exportUsers API is being deprecated. For more information, see Changes That May Require Your Action.
Version 7.1 - Released on February 06, 2017
JSON Web Token (JWT) Support
- New accounts.getJWT REST endpoint enables relaying user data using a JWT. Elements of Gigya's user object are returned in the JWT payload.
- New accounts.getJWTPublicKey REST API allows retrieval of the public key necessary for validating an id_token returned from the accounts.getJWT API endpoint.
Risk Based Authentication (RBA)
- New Console UI to simplify RBA configuration.
- Network Protected Identity (NPI): a new feature of Risk Based Authentication (RBA) which leverages data gathered on suspicious login attempts from Gigya's ~1 billion users to increase security.
OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- New Console UI for simplifying registration as a Relying Party (RP).
- New introspection endpoint can return metadata of an access token.
- Support for refresh tokens improves security by enabling short-lived access tokens.
- Changed dialog when making changes that cause a schema update, now shows details of the change in JSON format, so as to update existing screen-sets with greater ease.
- New image control for adding an image to any screen.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Enhancements to support WCAG compliance, e.g., looped tabbing within a Gigya screen for better keyboard control, added screen-reader support.
Updates to icons in the Share Bar based on latest branding guidelines from social networks, including Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, Twitter, and Microsoft.
Identity Access default search now also includes the username, in addition to the email, UID and first or last names.