June 28, 2017
Screen-Set Version Control
- New panel for managing screen-set versions, including user and timestamp for each change. This allows greater auditing capabilities, and the option to rollback changes by reverting old versions, and/or opening them for editing.
Screen-Sets on Child-Site Level
- Within a site group, you can now create separate screen-sets for child sites, independent of the parent site. This allows agencies and third parties to manage screen-sets for a child site without requiring access to the parent site.
Version 7.3 - Released on June 26, 2017
Lite Registration enables your customers to sign up in a passwordless flow to subscribe to newsletters, or to receive added value (such as voting, unlocking content, contest participation, etc.) without completing a full registration flow.
- A new LiteRegistrationscreen-set is created and can be edited in the UI Builder whenever adding a new screen-set collection.
- New isLite parameter added to accounts.initRegistrationfor indicating that a newly created account is a Lite Account. This returns a dedicated regToken, that can then be passed to accounts.setAccountInfo to create a Lite Account.
- New isLite parameter added to accounts.setAccountInfo for admins to use when importing lite accounts.
Subscription & Preference Management
- New Subscription object for capturing and managing newsletter subscription information.
- New subscriptions parameter added to accounts.setAccountInfo for passing the subscription object.
- New subscriptions option for the include parameter added to accounts.getAccountInfo for retrieving the user’s subscription status.
- Added support in accounts.setSchema and accounts.getSchema APIs for setting and getting subscription data.
- Subscriptions data updates both full accounts, and Email Accounts (see below).
- A new entity, Email Accounts, merges identity information from Lite and Full (registered) accounts, as well as subscription data, using an email address as the identifier.
- New view toggle added to Identity Access, to toggle between a UID-based view, and a (new) email-based view.
- You can now use accounts.search to retrieve email account information, including Profile, Data and Subscription objects.
- Includes indication of the type of accounts associated with the user, with the Boolean fields hasFullAccount and hasLiteAccount.
UI Builder Localization
- You can now localize your screen-sets via the UI Builder. The new localization canvas is a centralized system for managing all your localizations, and includes support for up to 44 locales, with 15 full locale translations provided out-of-the-box by Gigya.
- Gigya's Schema Editor allows you to interactively edit your site's schema via the Gigya Console.
New onSubmit Event
- New onSubmit event fired when users submit a Gigya screen (after onBeforeSubmit and before onAfterSubmit). The new event allows you to modify data before it’s submitted to Gigya’s servers, enabling asynchronous handling of your data.
May 22, 2017
- Bug fixes
May 17, 2017
- New iOS SDK version 3.6.0 with support for LINE native login. The new version can be downloaded from here.
April 30, 2017
- Localization canvas for managing translations of a given screen-set. This enables one screen-set to support multiple languages, rather than creating individual screen-sets per target language.
Version 7.2 - Released on April 05, 2017
- New option of dividing sites in a site group to separate SSO Segments, where only sites that belong to the same segment share an SSO experience.
Global Configuration in the Console
- Global Configuration can now be created, saved and edited within Gigya's Console, and includes built-in mobile support.
- Added Subscriptions option for facilitating newsletter sign-up when mapping fields in the UI Builder.
- New accounts.unsubscribe API for unsubscribing users from newsletters.
- It is now possible to override master configurations in child sites regarding CAPTCHA requirement for new registrations.
- You can now update comment sender data after a comment has been posted, allowing you to preserve sender information (such as photos) when migrating between servers.
- Added support for sharing images to VKontakte.
- The OpenId Connect Relying Party (OIDC RP) redirectUri has been changed.
- The socialize.exportUsers API is being deprecated. For more information, see Changes That May Require Your Action.
Version 7.1 - Released on February 06, 2017
JSON Web Token (JWT) Support
- New accounts.getJWT REST endpoint enables relaying user data using a JWT. Elements of Gigya's user object are returned in the JWT payload.
- New accounts.getJWTPublicKey REST API allows retrieval of the public key necessary for validating an id_token returned from the accounts.getJWT API endpoint.
Risk Based Authentication (RBA)
- New Console UI to simplify RBA configuration.
- Network Protected Identity (NPI): a new feature of Risk Based Authentication (RBA) which leverages data gathered on suspicious login attempts from Gigya's ~1 billion users to increase security.
OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- New Console UI for simplifying registration as a Relying Party (RP).
- New introspection endpoint can return metadata of an access token.
- Support for refresh tokens improves security by enabling short-lived access tokens.
- Changed dialog when making changes that cause a schema update, now shows details of the change in JSON format, so as to update existing screen-sets with greater ease.
- New image control for adding an image to any screen.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Enhancements to support WCAG compliance, e.g., looped tabbing within a Gigya screen for better keyboard control, added screen-reader support.
Updates to icons in the Share Bar based on latest branding guidelines from social networks, including Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, Twitter, and Microsoft.
Identity Access default search now also includes the username, in addition to the email, UID and first or last names.