Setting Up a Facebook App for Mobile
- Log into Facebook and go to the developer's page at https://developers.facebook.com/apps?ref=mb.
- Create a new Facebook app (see our guide to creating a Facebook app) or select an existing one to edit.
- Under Settings, click Add Platform.
Select Android or IOS.
- In the Android/iOS section that appears:
- Enter your app's package name (e.g., "com.gigya.gigyasdkdemo").
- Enter your main activity's class name (e.g., "com.gigya.gigyasdkdemo.MainActivity").
Enter your key hash or keystore fingerprint. To get this fingerprint, run the following command and copy its output:
Keytool should be under: \bin
The fingerprint is unique to the keystore so the project may not work when compiled on another machine.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Proceed according to the instructions in Phase2 - Configuring Facebook's Application Keys in Gigya's Website.