This sample dataflow demonstrates reading subscription data from Campaign Monitor and writing to Gigya. The dataflow is built of the following steps:
- Reads the data from Campaign Monitor, with a specific API key and list IF. In this flow, we specified pulling the records only of unsubscribed users. The target field is a Gigya custom field (data.subscribed). The next step is rename.
- Renames Campaign Monitor fields to match Gigya's format. Includes a custom field that was created at Campaign Monitor, "GigyaUID", to be matched with Gigya's "UID" field. The next step is evaluate.
- Uses a JEXL expression to change the value in the subscription status field from Campaign Monitor's format ("unsubscribed") to Gigya's Boolean fomatting ("true"/"false"). The next step is to write to the Gigya database.
- Writes to Gigya's database.
For an in-depth explanation of each step, see Script Repository.
- The IdentitySync integration with Campaign Monitor does not include support for multi-client installations, segments, campaigns and accounts.
- See Campaign Monitor documentation on getting a list ID.
- The Campaign Monitor date field indicates a data only, and does not include a timestamp for hours/minutes/seconds. See Unsubscribed API documentation.