Table of Contents
Version 3.1 - 11 June 2014
- Support for new Facebook SDK version 3.14
- Various bug fixes
Version 3.0 - 16 Feb 2014
- GSAPI is now a singleton class, there is no need to maintain a single instance manually.
- Login/addConnection now uses the device browser instead of web view dialog by default. This can be controlled using the GSAPI.setLoginBehavior method.
- GSEventListener has been deprecated and replaced by GSSocializeEventListener and GSAccountsEventListener.
- Enhanced Facebook SDK integration:
- Permissions no longer need to be specified in the login method. Facebook Native Login now uses the permissions configured for your site in the Gigya management platform.
- Facebook Native Login behavior can now be controlled by passing a facebookLoginBehavior parameter to login methods.
- Facebook login is now enabled only via Facebook Native Login, following Facebook's policy change.
- Added support for referral tracking of deep links.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.