Version 3.0.7 - 18 Nov 2014
- Bug fix
- Login can be accomplished after close and re-open app
Version 3.0.6 - 14 Oct 2014
- Fully supports iOS 8.
- Updated to support Facebook SDK 3.19.
- Added a new method to request additional Facebook read permissions and improved the method for requesting publish permissions - both methods now also return a list of the permissions the user has declined.
- Twitter SSO now falls back to web login if it encounters a system account error.
- Added support for regSource parameter on login calls.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a memory leak in GSPluginView.
- Loading a plugin using GSPluginView no longer locks the UI.
Version 3.0.5 - 28 August 2014
- Fixed a bug in GSWebBridge and GSPluginView, which caused screen-Sets to fail when account is pending registration.
- Fixed 'Permission Denied' error when login via Twitter
Version 3.0.3 - 30 May 2014
- Bug fixes
Version 3.0.2 - 13 May 2014
- Bug fixes
Version 3.0 - 16 Feb 2014
- Added GSWebBridge, that allows integration between your website and the Gigya iOS SDK.
- GSSessionDelegate has been deprecated and replaced by GSSocializeDelegate and GSAccountsDelegate.
- Added support for applications that can't run in the background. Setting the GigyaLoginDontLeaveApp parameter to YES in your plist will now authenticate the user in a web view dialog.
- Enhanced Facebook SDK integration:
- Permissions no longer need to be specified in the login method. Facebook Native Login now uses the permissions configured for your site in the Gigya management platform.
- Facebook Native Login behavior can now be controlled by passing a facebookLoginBehavior parameter to login methods.
- Added referral tracking to Facebook deep links.
- Facebook login is now enabled only via Facebook Native Login, following Facebook's policy change.
- Fixed a bug that happened if the user has quit the login process after switching to Safari.