External Library Support
- Facebook: 3.22.0
Version 3.1 - 15 Jan 2015
Twitter SSO now displays an account chooser when there is more than a single account
Added global ‘requestTimeout’ parameter for setting default timeout on all network requests
Replaced dependency on Twitter.framework with Social.framework
Solved all deprecation warnings
Google SSO now respects server defined scopes
Google SSO using 'showLoginProvidersPopOver' method now uses the 'googlePlusExtraPermissions' parameter
GSPluginView now returns immediate error when an exception is thrown during the plugin's JS loading process
Version 3.0.7 - 18 Nov 2014
- Bug fix
- Login can be accomplished after close and re-open app
Version 3.0.6 - 14 Oct 2014
- Fully supports iOS 8.
- Updated to support Facebook SDK 3.19.
- Added a new method to request additional Facebook read permissions and improved the method for requesting publish permissions - both methods now also return a list of the permissions the user has declined.
- Twitter SSO now falls back to web login if it encounters a system account error.
- Added support for regSource parameter on login calls.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a memory leak in GSPluginView.
- Loading a plugin using GSPluginView no longer locks the UI.
Version 3.0.5 - 28 August 2014
- Fixed a bug in GSWebBridge and GSPluginView, which caused screen-Sets to fail when account is pending registration.
- Fixed 'Permission Denied' error when login via Twitter
Version 3.0.3 - 30 May 2014
- Bug fixes
Version 3.0.2 - 13 May 2014
- Bug fixes
Version 3.0 - 16 Feb 2014
- Added GSWebBridge, that allows integration between your website and the Gigya iOS SDK.
- GSSessionDelegate has been deprecated and replaced by GSSocializeDelegate and GSAccountsDelegate.
- Added support for applications that can't run in the background. Setting the GigyaLoginDontLeaveApp parameter to YES in your plist will now authenticate the user in a web view dialog.
- Enhanced Facebook SDK integration:
- Permissions no longer need to be specified in the login method. Facebook Native Login now uses the permissions configured for your site in the Gigya management platform.
- Facebook Native Login behavior can now be controlled by passing a facebookLoginBehavior parameter to login methods.
- Added referral tracking to Facebook deep links.
- Facebook login is now enabled only via Facebook Native Login, following Facebook's policy change.
- Fixed a bug that happened if the user has quit the login process after switching to Safari.