This page is a step-by-step guide for the process of opening and setting up an external application in VKontakte as part of the Gigya Setup process.
Phase 1 - Opening an External Application in VKontakte
- Log into your VK account and click on the following URL: http://vk.com/developers.php.
- Click on 'Connect a Website'.
- Fill in your application title, site address and home domain (as presented in the following screenshot).
- Press the 'Connect Site' button.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Enter your description and upload a photo.
- Copy the 'Secure key' and 'Application ID'.
- Click the 'Save' button.
Phase 2 - Configuring VKontakte's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section of Gigya's website.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to http://www.gigya.com/ and sign in.
- Press the "Site Settings" button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the "Site Settings" page.
- Paste your keys (the "Secure key' and the 'Application ID' from the end of phase 1) in the corresponding places:
- Click the "Save Settings" button (located at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, VKontakte's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with VKontakte.