For the Orkut configuration in the Gigya Site Setup you should use the same "OAuth Consumer Key" and "OAuth Consumer Secret" you have for your Google application.
Domain references are defined in Gigya's dashboard, externally in social network app definition pages, and when using Gigya's SDKs to set the domain (in particular the APIDomain field in class GSRequest).
Phase 1 - Grabbing Your Application Keys from Google
- Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageDomains.
- On the 'Manage Registration' section, click on the link with your domain name:
- Copy the "OAuth Consumer Key" and the "OAuth Consumer Secret" strings (you will need to paste them in Gigya's website, as described in Phase 2).
Phase 2 - Configuring Orkut's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section of Gigya's website.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to http://www.gigya.com/ and sign in.
- Press the "Site Settings" button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the "Site Settings" page.
- Paste your keys (the "OAuth Consumer Key" and the "OAuth Consumer Secret" from the end of phase 1) in the corresponding places:
- Click the "Save Settings" button (located at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, Orkut configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with Orkut.