For the Orkut configuration in the Gigya Site Setup you should use the same "OAuth Consumer Key" and "OAuth Consumer Secret" you have for your Google application.
Phase 1 - Grabbing Your Application Keys from Google
- Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageDomains.
- On the 'Manage Registration' section, click on the link with your domain name:
- Copy the "OAuth Consumer Key" and the "OAuth Consumer Secret" strings (you will need to paste them in Gigya's website, as described in Phase 2).
Phase 2 - Configuring Orkut's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section of Gigya's website.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to http://www.gigya.com/ and sign in.
- Press the "Site Settings" button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the "Site Settings" page.
- Paste your keys (the "OAuth Consumer Key" and the "OAuth Consumer Secret" from the end of phase 1) in the corresponding places:
- Click the "Save Settings" button (located at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, Orkut configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with Orkut.