This page is a step-by-step guide for the process of opening and setting up an external application in Kaixin as part of the Gigya Setup process.
Domain references are defined in Gigya's dashboard, externally in social network app definition pages, and when using Gigya's SDKs to set the domain (in particular the APIDomain field in class GSRequest).
Phase 2 - Configuring Kaixin's Application Keys in Gigya's WebsitePhase 1 - Opening an External Application in Kaixin
- Log into your Kaixin account and click on the following URL: http://www.kaixin001.com/platform/ra...eate_step2.php .
- Choose the right radio button.
- Enter your application name, description and website address.
- Choose the last option in the drop-down menu.
- Go to http://www.kaixin001.com, copy the number after 'uid=' from the address bar and paste it in the corresponding field (as shown in the screenshots below).
- Click on the red button to submit.
- Copy your API key and Secret key and click the red button.
- Upload the following icons: 16x16 pixels, 28x24 pixels, 60x60 pixels.
Please note: all icons must be in .GIF format.
- Enter the developer name as shown in the screenshot below.
- Submit for review using the right red button.
Please note: It might take 2 days until the Kaixin team will approve your application. You will be notified by email.
- Go to the Dashboard section of Gigya's website.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to http://www.gigya.com/ and sign in.
- Press the "Site Settings" button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the "Site Settings" page.
- Paste your keys (the 'API key' and the 'Secret Key' from the end of phase 1) in the corresponding places:
- Click the "Save Settings" button (located at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, Kaixin's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with Kaixin.