This page is a step-by-step guide for the process of opening and setting up an external application in Kaixin as part of the Gigya Setup process.
Phase 1 - Opening an External Application in Kaixin
- Log into your Kaixin account and click on the following URL: http://www.kaixin001.com/platform/ra...eate_step2.php .
- Choose the right radio button.
- Enter your application name, description and website address.
- Choose the last option in the drop-down menu.
- Go to http://www.kaixin001.com, copy the number after 'uid=' from the address bar and paste it in the corresponding field (as shown in the screenshots below).
- Click on the red button to submit.
- Copy your API key and Secret key and click the red button.
- Upload the following icons: 16x16 pixels, 28x24 pixels, 60x60 pixels.
Please note: all icons must be in .GIF format.
- Enter the developer name as shown in the screenshot below.
- Submit for review using the right red button.
Please note: It might take 2 days until the Kaixin team will approve your application. You will be notified by email.
Phase 2 - Configuring Kaixin's Application Keys in Gigya's Website
- Go to the Dashboard section of Gigya's website.
Note: If you are not signed in to Gigya, please go to http://www.gigya.com/ and sign in.
- Press the "Site Settings" button that corresponds to the domain you wish to configure. You will be redirected to the "Site Settings" page.
- Paste your keys (the 'API key' and the 'Secret Key' from the end of phase 1) in the corresponding places:
- Click the "Save Settings" button (located at the lower right-hand corner of the page).
That's it, Kaixin's configuration is complete! Please note that it might take up to 10 minutes for our system to become synchronized with Kaixin.